The Hermit Magazine - Vol. 2, No.1
Vol. 2, No. 1 of The Hermit Magazine is the first issue of 2023! It features:
- Tap-a-Stack / Scott Baird
Based on Paul Cummins' Tap a Lack, this routine uses no clocking and is easy to do!
- Synergic / Michał Kociołek
The spectator finds your card, and vice versa. Based on Michael Vincent's routine, Kismet.
- Playing with Cheese / Chiam Yu Sheng
An impromptu variation of Luke Dancy's Royale with Cheese.
- Coin Thru Table / Glenn West
An impromptu handling for putting a normal, signed coin visually through a glass table.
- Handkuffs / Patrik Kuffs
A handcuff escape method that can be done with literally ANY handcuffs!
- Empowered / John Carey
The spectator guesses your card, and you find theirs. Miracles come in twos!
- A Tool for Scripting / James Mollenkamp
How to practice your scripts and know if they are going to go over well.
- Subconscious Training / Mystic Slybaba
A routine for hacking your brain to learn sleight of hand more effectively.
- Stop trying to please other people / Jay Sankey
Jay Sankey returns with another video in his Sankey Says series.
Our thirteenth issue shipped to all subscribers in January, 2023.
46 pg. PDF download