Vol. 1 No. 3 of The Hermit Magazine is a new issue that features:
- Match Up, a Do as I Do routine with a finale by Michal Kociolek, acclaimed author of Plots & Methods and More Plots & Methods.
- Lost in Thought - An easy to execute mental card routine from Rick Holcombe, that includes his touch on a classic force.
- Scott Baird describes S.W.I.S.S. (Shake Well into Si Stebbins), a method for disguising Darwin Ortiz's Si Stebbins Secret that combines a John Bannon presentation and a unique "svengali-esque" display, ultimately getting the deck into a popular stack.
- Rico Weeland from Invisible Practice Magazine explains the structural problem in the classic card routine, The Homing Card Plus from Card College 2, and offers some alternative card-to-pocket endings.
- Pockets of Candy by Scott Baird carries on with the card-to-pocket theme, using a selection method where the spectator creates their own card. The kicker ending is unexpected- a second selection is created and is produced from a different pocket!
- "Sankey Says" returns as a regular feature, and this time Jay Sankey explains why you need to forget the concepts of "new" and "better".
- SIRIously Mental by Michael Pilkey - your phone's virtual assistant plays the song your audience member is just thinking of!
- Caroline Ravn talks about the power of great pictures.
- an ambitious new #hermitmagicchallenge is introduced.
Our third issue shipped to all subscribers on March 1st, 2022.
The Hermit Magazine - Vol. 1, No.3
49 pg. PDF download.