The Hermit Magazine - Vol. 1, No. 1
Vol. 1 No. 1 of The Hermit Magazine is an expansion of the free pilot, building on the two effects taught previously (2 presentations to Rubiks Nap are offered, as well as a routine that uses the FUJ Shuffle based on a David Solomon card plot). The first issue also offers much more content, including:
- Swatch by Chris Mayhew- a new touch on the torn corner switch.
- A simple change to your 3Fly routine by Scott Baird, that may trigger purists and cause you to question how you think about visual coins across routines.
- A dissertation of sorts on the "Do as I do" plot, and ideas about how to turn it around to make it unique and memorable.
- Gwyn Auger takes us through some basics of social media and marketing.
- Read the first "Sankey Says" column to be featured in The Hermit.
- a new #hermitmagicchallenge is introduced.
Our first issue shipped on January 1st, 2022.
51 pg. PDF download.