The Hermit Magazine - Vol. 1, No. 2
Vol. 1 No. 2 of The Hermit Magazine is a new issue that features:
- Harapan Ong, who teaches his effect "Collecting One by One", a progressive collectors routine based on the work of Alex Elmsley.
- "Cerebral CSB" - An easy to do coin magic routine with a mental twist by Rick Holcombe.
- Scott Baird describes a double sandwich routine that uses Simon Aronson's Undo Influence principle, called "Undo Two".
- Greg Boggs explains why one of those "old standards" (that might be considered overdone) should still be in your performing repertoire.
- John Carey's "Equicoins" is explained.
- Gwyn Auger takes us through some Instagram styles that capture attention and promote engagement.
- "Sankey Says" returns as a regular feature, this time speaking about the feeling of success.
- a new, poetic #hermitmagicchallenge is introduced.
Our second issue was shipped on February 1st, 2022 to all subscribers.
45 pg. PDF download.